We have a very busy slate for our Meeting this month. Please make sure you arrive no later than 1:15 pm. Ormond Beach Public Library, 30 S. Beach St. OB 32174. With a full slate of Speakers, our meeting will start at 1:30 sharp, no exceptions.
Our Speakers for this session are:
1) TOM & NANCY CORIALE; Republican Election coordinators. Very important election docket for us to be aware of.
2) CARLOS BERUFF. Challenging Marco Rubio for US SENATE.
3) HEATHER POST: District #4 Candidate for Volusia County Council.
4) ERIC DIETRICH: Candidate for Volusia County Sheriff.
5) MARILYN FORD: Candidate for Republican Committeewoman.
Each of the aforementioned Candidates will have 10 minutes to give us a brief Bio and their agenda going forward. Then Q/A after each Candidate’s presentation. Not to exceed 10 minutes!
Help to set up and tear down for our meeting will be greatly appreciated. Also, just so we set up our meeting accordingly, please call Kris Bartlett at 386-615-9561 whether you are attending or not, this way she will not have to spend a tremendous amount of time calling those who had not responded.
GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY
Chuck Collins, President